The vegetarian recipe for Steamed Abalone Mushrooms with Sesame Oil:
servings – 6
- 300 g abalone mushrooms
- 2 tbsp shredded ginger
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 stalk coriander (dice)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Heat vegetable oil, saute ginger over low heat until golden brown, remove and keep aside.
- In the remaining oil, add vegetarian oyster sauce, soy sauce and sesame oil; stir evenly, remove and place in a bowl.
- Then, lay the abalone mushrooms on a steaming plate, pour the above sauce (Step 2) over and steam over high heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove, top with coriander leaves and fried shredded ginger.