The vegetarian recipe for Tomato, Potato and Cashew Nut Rice:
servings – 2
- 1 cup rice
- 2 tomatoes (dice)
- 2 potatoes (peel and dice)
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- white pepper powder to taste
- Heat oil, saute potatoes and cashew nuts until fragrant.
- Add rice, water, tomatoes, salt and nutritional yeast flakes; stir evenly.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Switch to medium heat and cook until almost fully absorbed.
- Switch to low heat and simmer until fully absorbed.
- Dish out, set on plates and sprinkle over with white pepper powder.