The vegetarian recipe for Vegan Mango Pudding:
servings – 4
- 1 1/2 cup golden flax seeds (wash, soak in water overnight and drain)
- 2 medium size mangoes (peel, take the flesh, 1 1/2 mangoes for blending and cut 1/2 mango into cubes for garnishing)
- 1 cup roasted cashew nuts
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 1 lemon (cut in half and squeeze the juice)
- Place golden flax seeds in the blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour the flax seed puree into a small saucepan, heat on low flame and keep stirring until first boil.
- Turn off the heat and let the puree to cool.
- Place flax seed puree, mango, sugar, cashew nuts and lemon juice in a blender; blitz until smooth.
- Gentle pour the mixture into dessert bowls and top with mango cubes.
- Keep in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.