The vegetarian recipe for Vegan Mayonnaise:
servings – 10
- 3 tbsp golden flax seeds (soak in water overnight and drain)
- ½ cup roasted cashew nuts
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp mustard
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup water
- Place all the ingredients (except lemon juice and olive oil) in the blender and pulse until fine.
- Gently pour the mixture into a bowl and steam for 10 minutes.
- Cool and put it in the blender again.
- Add lemon juice and blend at low speed.
- Add olive oil gradually and blend until the mixture thickens and becomes smooth.
- Serve or store in the refrigerator for future serving.