The vegan recipe for Cassava Curry:
servings – 3
- 600 g fresh cassava (peel and cut into slices)
- 2 fresh Kaffir lime leaves (dice)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp salt
- Heat vegetable oil over low heat and saute curry powder until fragrant.
- Add ½ cup coconut milk and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add cassava slices, salt and the remaining 1/2 cup coconut milk; stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add water and stir well.
- Simmer until the cassava turns soft.
- Sprinkle Kaffir lime leaves over and turn over the cassava slices for a couple of times.
- Dish out and serve.