The vegan recipe for Baked Shiitake Mushrooms with Tofu and Rosemary:
servings – 30 baked shiitake mushrooms
- 30 shiitake mushrooms (soak in water until soft, remove the stems and set aside)
- 1 package tofu
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 4 tbsp tapioca starch
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Combine tofu, dried rosemary, tapioca starch, olive oil, salt and ground black pepper.
- Stuff the shiitake mushroom caps with the above mixture and lay them on a baking tray.
- Bake at 160°C for about 15 minutes.
- Remove and serve.