The vegetarian recipe for Chocolate Cake Candy – eggless:
servings – 1 basket chocolate cake candy
- 2 cups wheat flour (sieve)
- 1 cup chocolate powder
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 125 g or 1/2 package butter
- 1 cup fresh milk (warm up)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla flavor
- Combine fresh milk, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add butter, sugar, evaporated milk, chocolate powder, wheat flour and vanilla flavor.
- Whisk until smooth and fine.
- Gently pour the batter into one or two greased cake pans.
- Put in a preheated oven and bake at 170°c for about 45 minutes.
- Cut into small pieces and wrap up with transparent food wrappers (assorted colors).