The vegetarian recipe for Vegetarian Sausage Bread Rolls:
servings – 12
- 1 cup fresh milk (warm up)
- 1/2 tbsp dry yeast
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 12 vegetarian sausages
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- Combine fresh milk and dry yeast; mix evenly.
- Add sugar, salt, butter, evaporated milk and wheat flour.
- Knead the dough until smooth and fine.
- Spread some wheat flour on a table and over the dough.
- Roll the dough into a long loaf shape and divide into 12 portions.
- Use a roller to flatten the small dough, lay a sausage on it and roll up; repeat.
- Place all the bread rolls on a baking tray and let them ferment for 30 minutes.
- Then, put in a preheated oven and bake at 160°c for about 35 minutes.
- Cool and serve.