The vegetarian recipe for Soy Curry Noodle Soup:
servings – 2
- 250 g spaghetti (cook in boiling water over low heat for 20 minutes, dish out, drain and place into noodle bowls)
- 1/2 carrot (slice)
- 150 g broccoli (cut into florets, briefly blanch in boiling water, dish out, drain and set aside)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 cups sweetened soy milk
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Heat oil, saute curry powder and chili powder until fragrant.
- Add water, carrot, soy milk, salt and peanut butter; cook for 10 minutes.
- Ladle the soy curry soup over the spaghetti noodles.
- Top with broccoli florets.