The vegetarian recipe for Vegetarian Chicken Steak:
servings: 4 – 6
- 250 g oyster mushrooms (wash and drain)
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- adequate water
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Combine wheat flour, self-rising flour, water, ground black pepper and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Add oyster mushrooms and mix evenly.
- Form into rounds and coat with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil and fry until golden brown.
- Serve with tomato sauce or Carrot Puree with Lemon.