The vegetarian recipe for Yogurt Tarts:
servings – 12
- 1 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 30 seedless grapes (cut each into 4 wedges)
- 270 g yogurt with black currants
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup fresh milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp sugar
- Combine wheat flour, wheat germ, baking powder, sugar, fresh milk and butter; knead the dough until smooth.
- Use a roller to flatten the dough; cut out rounds with a round cutter.
- Place the pastries in a greased muffin baking tray.
- Put in a preheated oven and bake at 160°c for about 25 minutes.
- Use a plastic knife to remove the tart shells from the baking tray.
- Fill up with yogurt and top with grapes.