The vegetarian recipe for Stir-Fried Mini Rice Flour Cakes:
servings – 2
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 6 shiitake mushrooms (soak in water until tender, remove hard ends and finely chop)
- 3 bird’s eye chilies (dice)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp soy bean paste
- soy sauce to taste
- Combine rice flour and water, stir evenly, steam for 20 minutes, cool, cut into small cubes and set aside.
- Heat oil, stir-fry shiitake mushrooms, bird’s eye chilies and soy bean paste until fragrant.
- Add rice flour cubes and stir to mix well.
- Sprinkle soy sauce over and briefly stir-fry.
- Remove and serve.