The vegetarian recipe for Bell Pepper Tartlets:
- 1 1/4 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp instant dry yeast
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Combine all the ingredients and knead the dough until smooth.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin.
- Cut into 10 4-inch squares.
- Place the dough squares in the greased holes of a muffin tray and set aside.
- 1/2 red bell pepper (dice)
- 1/2 green bell pepper (dice)
- 32 g or 2 portions soft cheese – suitable for vegetarians (mash)
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp tapioca starch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp water
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the filling ingredients together.
Bell Pepper Tartlets
- Spoon the filling into the dough cups.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160°C for about 25 minutes.
- Remove and serve.