The vegetarian recipe for Cucumber With Fennel Appetizer:
servings – 6 to 8
- 1 kg baby cucumbers (wash, cut into quarters lengthwise and remove the cores)
- 1/2 cup chopped fennel leaves
- 1/2 cup cool boiled water
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp salt
- Mix cucumbers with salt and marinate for 10 minutes.
- Add sugar and marinate for another 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle fennel leaves on top, mix well and transfer to a glass jar.
- Combine balsamic vinegar and water and pour it into the jar.
- Keep in the refrigerator for 2 days before serving.