The vegan recipe for Tempeh Sour Soup:
servings – 6
- 150 g tempeh (cut into chunks)
- 300 g yam bean (cut into chunks)
- 300 g pineapple (cut into chunks)
- 4 cups water
- 2 tsp salt
- 3 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 ½ tbsp rice or apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- Place tempeh, yam bean, pineapple and water into a blender and process until smooth.
- Transfer the puree into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Add in the all the seasonings, stir evenly and briefly simmer.