The vegan recipe for Golden Roasted Eggplant with Textured Soy Protein and Cherry Tomatoes:
servings – 4
- 2 large eggplants (cut into round slices)
- 4 cherry tomatoes (cut into round slices)
- 4 tbsp textured soy protein/TSP granules
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- Combine curry powder, salt and corn starch.
- Marinate the eggplant slices with above mixture and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Combine black pepper powder with TSP granules; sprinkle soy sauce over and mix well.
- Spread the olive oil on a baking tray and lay the marinated eggplant slices on it.
- Then, spread the TSP mixture on top of the eggplant slices.
- Top with cherry tomatoes.
- Preheat oven at 160°C and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove and serve.