The vegan recipe for Vegan Banana Bread:
servings – 1 loaf vegan banana bread
- 10 bananas (peel and mash)
- 3 cups wheat flour
- 1/2 tbsp instant dry yeast
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tbsp grape seed oil or vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp sugar
- Mix instant dry yeast with water; stir well.
- Add grape seed oil, salt, sugar, bananas and wheat flour; mix until well combined.
- Let ferment for 30 minutes.
- Place the dough into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 170°C for about 35 minutes.
- Remove, let cool and slice.