The vegan recipe for Spicy Broccoli with Fenugreek Seeds:
servings – 2 to 4
- 400 g broccoli (cut into florets)
- 1 tbsp fenugreek seeds (soak in water for 6 hours and drain)
- 1 tbsp soy mince
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp water
- 1/2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Heat vegetable oil.
- Add chili powder, fenugreek seeds and soy mince; saute until fragrant.
- Add broccoli and saute until fragrant.
- Add tomato sauce, water and salt; saute until almost completely absorbed.
- Remove and serve.