The vegan recipe for Spaghetti with Soy Pumpkin Sauce:
servings – 4
- 250 g spaghetti (cook in boiling water until tender, remove, drain and set on plates)
- 1/2 cup mashed pumpkin
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 tsp tapioca starch (mix with some water)
- 2 tbsp roasted almond flakes
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salt
- black pepper powder to taste
- Heat vegetable oil.
- Add mashed pumpkin, soy milk and salt.
- Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Thicken the soy pumpkin sauce with tapioca paste.
- Ladle the sauce over the cooked spaghetti.
- Then, sprinkle black pepper powder over and top with roasted almond flakes.