The vegan recipe for Flax Seed Bread:
servings – 1 loaf of flax seed bread
- 1 cup flax seeds or golden flax seeds (grind)
- 5 cups wheat flour
- 1 tbsp instant dry yeast
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 4 tbsp grape seed oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Combine wheat flour, ground flax seeds, instant dry yeast, salt and sugar.
- Add grape seed oil and mix evenly.
- Add water and mix evenly.
- Knead the dough until smooth, form a loaf of bread and place it in a (greased) rectangular cake pan; let it ferment for 15 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Remove, let cool, slice and serve.