The vegan recipe for Mini Carrot and Sweet Corn Salad Bites:
servings – 12 salad bites
- 12 carrot slices – round-sized
- 1 sweet corn (cut the corn kernels from the cob)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- black pepper powder to taste
- peanut butter to taste
- Heat olive oil and saute sweet corn kernels until fragrant.
- Add salt and black pepper powder; stir well, remove, place in a bowl and let cool.
- Then, spread the peanut butter on the carrot slices.
- Finally, top with the sauteed sweet corn kernels.