The vegetarian recipe for ‘Eggless Sponge Cake’:
- 1 1/8 cup of wheat flour (sieve)
- 3 portions or 48 g of soft cheese (mash)
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder (sieve)
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda (sieve)
- 1/3 cup of fresh milk
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- Firstly, combine fresh milk + vegetable oil + sugar and whisk until smooth and glossy.
- Add soft cheese + yogurt and combine evenly.
- Add wheat flour + baking powder + baking soda, stir and whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Gently pour the batter into a greased mini cake pan.
- Then, put in a preheated oven and bake at 160°c for about 35 minutes.
- Cool, slice and serve.