The vegan recipe for Coconut Mint Chutney:
servings – 3 cups chutney
- 3 cups fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups fresh shredded coconut
- 1 green chili
- 2 tsp black mustard seeds
- 1 cup cool boiled water
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp sea salt or salt
- Place fresh mint leaves, fresh shredded coconut, green chili, cool boiled water and sea salt in a blender; pulse until smooth and transfer to a big bowl.
- Heat vegetable oil, saute black mustard seeds until they pop, remove, add them to the above mixture and stir well.
- May serve with Thosai or Oatmeal Crackers.