The vegetarian recipe for Stir-Fried King Oyster Mushrooms with Sesame Oil:
servings – 4
- 400 g king oyster mushrooms (remove hard ends, wash and cut into thin strips)
- 5 slices ginger (cut into thin strips)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- Heat oil, stir-fry ginger strips until golden brown, remove and keep aside.
- In the remaining frying oil, add sesame oil, king oyster mushrooms, salt and nutritional yeast flakes.
- Stir-fry over medium heat for about 3 minutes or until the mushrooms turn tender.
- Dish out, garnish with fried ginger strips and serve.