The vegetarian recipe for Spaghetti with Minced Shiitake Mushrooms and Soy Sauce:
servings – 1
- 100 g spaghetti (cook in boiling water until tender, dish out, drain and set on a plate)
- 6 shiitake mushrooms (soak in water until soft and mince)
- 1 stalk choy sum/菜心 cai xin (cut into medium pieces, blanch in boiling water and drain)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Heat oil and stir-fry minced shiitake mushrooms until fragrant.
- Add dark soy sauce, soy sauce and some water; mix evenly and briefly simmer.
- Gently pour the minced shiitake mushrooms and sauce over the spaghetti; combine.
- Serve with choy sum.