The vegetarian recipe for Pineapple Tarts – eggless:
servings – 30 tarts
- 1 pineapple (peel and dice)
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 cups wheat flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 package or 125 g butter
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth and fine.
- Pour the pineapple puree into a pan and cook until fully absorbed.
- Then, put the pineapple jam in a big bowl and cool.
- Combine all the ingredients and knead the dough.
- Spread some wheat flour on a table and flatten the dough with a roller.
- Use a pineapple tart mold to cut the tart shapes out.
- Lay all the tarts on a greased baking tray.
- Flatten the remaining dough and cut into thread shapes for decoration.
- Fill the center of the tarts with pineapple jam and decorate the top with thread-like dough.
- Put in a preheated oven and bake at 160°c for about 20 minutes.
- May keep in a food container before serving.