The vegetarian recipe for ‘Sauteed Red Cabbage with Spicy Powder’:
- 500 g of or 1/2 red cabbage (cut into strips)
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of soy sauce
- Heat oil, saute chili powder + curry powder + red cabbage until fragrant over low heat.
- Switch to high heat and stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add some water and cover the pan briefly.
- Add salt + sugar + soy sauce and stir evenly.