The vegetarian recipe for Sweet Potato Curry:
servings – 4
- 3 sweet potatoes (steam until soft, peel and cut into chunks)
- 6 green chilies (remove the stem and cut into small pieces)
- 8 cauliflower florets
- 20 curry leaves
- 4 stalks lemongrass (dice)
- 4 limes (squeeze the juice)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp salt
- Place sweet potatoes, green chilies, cauliflower, curry leaves, lemongrass and water in a blender; process until smooth.
- Pour the puree into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Add salt, coconut milk and lime juice.
- Stir evenly and briefly simmer.
- Dish out and serve.