VALENTINE’S DAY SPECIAL
The vegetarian recipe for Sweet Heart Candy:
servings – 8 to 10
- 2 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp liquid food color – pink
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- Combine all the ingredients and place them in a non-stick pan.
- Gently stir the mixture over medium heat until fully absorbed.
- Transfer it into a tray and flatten with a spatula.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes, remove and cut out sweet heart candies with love-shape cutters (various sizes).
- May refrigerate for another 1 hour before serving.