The vegan recipe for Stir-Fried Kelp and Potato Strips with Organic Sea Salt:
servings – 8
- 500 g potatoes (peel and cut into thin strips)
- 25 g kelp (soak in water until soft and cut into thin strips)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp organic sea salt
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- Heat vegetable oil, add the potato strips and stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add kelp strips and stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add organic sea salt, soy sauce and water; stir evenly.
- Briefly simmer with the lid on.