The vegan recipe for Spicy Tofu Balls:
servings – 18 tofu balls
- 1 packet tofu (mash)
- 1/2 cup golden flax seeds (grind)
- 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and seasonings.
- Heat oil over medium heat.
- Spread some wheat flour in your palms, roll the spicy tofu mixture (step 1) into balls and fry until golden brown.
- Remove, drain, set on a plate, sprinkle lemon juice over and serve.