The vegetarian recipe for Cucumber, Bell Pepper and Fennel Salad:
servings – 4
- 1 red bell pepper (dice)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (dice)
- 1 cucumber (core and dice)
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas
- 1/2 cup chopped fennel leaves
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1/2 lemon (squeeze the juice)
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Toss diced red & yellow bell peppers, cucumber and chickpeas together in a salad bowl.
- Vigorously whisk yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil and salt together to form a smooth dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and chickpeas; toss to combine well.
- Sprinkle chopped fennel leaves on the salad and serve.