The vegetarian recipe for Pumpkin and Peanut Butter Dipping Sauce:
servings – 500 g dipping sauce
- 500 g pumpkin (peel, cut into chunks and steam until soft)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- Place pumpkin and water in a blender; process until smooth and set aside.
- Heat oil, saute curry powder and chili powder until fragrant.
- Pour in the pumpkin puree.
- Add salt, sugar and coconut milk; stir evenly and briefly simmer.
- Add peanut butter, mix well and bring to a boil.
- Dish out and serve.