The vegetarian recipe for Ginger Flavored Seaweed Sushi:
servings – 3
- 1 cup calrose rice/sushi rice
- 2 cups water
- 10 roasted seaweed sheets (small)
- 1 small portion ginger (crush)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- Heal oil, stir-fry ginger until fragrant, dish out and place it (together with the oil) in the rice cooker.
- Add rice, water, salt and sugar; cook the rice.
- When the rice is ready, dish out and cool.
- Form the rice into oblong shapes and wrap in seaweed sheets.
- Serve with soy sauce and wasabi.