The vegetarian recipe for ‘Eggless Brownies’:
- 500 g of baking chocolate (steam until melted)
- 3 cups of wheat flour (sieve)
- 1 cup of fresh milk
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder (sieve)
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda (sieve)
- 5 portions or 80 g of soft cheese
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- Place all ingredients and seasonings into the mixer.
- Mix them until smooth and fine.
- Gently pour the batter into a greased cake pan.
- Then, put in a preheated oven and bake at 170°c for about 45 minutes.
- Cool, slice and serve.