The vegetarian recipe for ‘Stuffed Tomatoes’:
- 4 tomatoes (cut in half, remove stem ends and cores)
- 2 shiitake mushroms (soak in water until soft, remove the stems and dice)
- 6 soya nuggets/vegetarian roasted chicken 素食香酥鸡 su shi xiang su ji (dice)
- 2 tablespoons of self-rising flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of sat
- 1/4 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper powder
- Combine shiitake mushrooms + soya nuggets + self-rising flour + salt + sugar + white pepper powder + some water.
- Stuff the filling into the tomatoes.
- Pan-fry, dish out, drain and serve.