- 1 broccoli (cut into florets, rinse, drain and set aside)
- 1 small piece of ginger (shred, stir-fry in 1/2 cup of heated oil, dish out and set aside)
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of vegetarian seasoning
- Blanch broccoli florets, drain, dish out and set on a plate.
- Sprinkle over with salt + vegetarian seasoning and combine.
- Slowly pour over the stir-fried shredded ginger + oil onto the dish and serve.
This is my favorite dish ! Healthy food !
I blanch the brocoli why its turn yellow colour
In most cases, it’s due to overcooking the vegetable, thanks!