- 2 packets of white mushrooms/button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup of fresh milk
- 2 pieces of soft cheese
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of tapioca starch (mix with some water; serves as a thickener)
- Put white mushrooms + fresh milk + 1 cup of water + soft cheese + salt into a blender, puree until smooth and fine.
- Heat the butter in a small pot over low heat.
- Add black pepper powder and stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add mushroom puree and stir until boils.
- Add tapioca paste + white pepper powder, stir well, dish out and serve with bread.