The vegan recipe for White Button Mushroom Soy Curry:
servings – 4
- 10 big white button mushrooms (make a cross on the caps)
- 4 red chilies (slice)
- 1 stalk lemongrass (lightly crush)
- 2 cups soy milk
- 1 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- Heat vegetable oil.
- Saute curry powder, chili powder and lemongrass until fragrant.
- Add soy milk, big button mushrooms, red chilies, salt and sugar.
- Stir well, bring to a boil and briefly simmer.
- Ladle into a big bowl and serve.