The vegetarian recipe for Stir-Fried Salted Chinese Noodles (Misua) With Shiitake Mushrooms and Carrot:
servings – 2
- 250 g salted Chinese Noodles/Misua (cook in boiling water until tender, remove, briefly soak in cold water and drain)
- 8 shiitake mushrooms (soak in water until soft, remove the stems and cut into fine strips)
- 1/2 carrot (cut into fine strips)
- 1 stalk coriander leaves (cut into small sections)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Heat oil, stir-fry shiitake mushrooms and carrot until fragrant.
- Add salt and salted Chinese noodles; stir-fry over medium heat until well mixed.
- Dish out, set on a plate and top with coriander leaves.