The vegetarian recipe for Steamed Beetroot Served with Yogurt:
servings – 2
- 250 g beetroot (peel, steam until soft and slice)
- 250 g broccoli (cut into florets, blanch in boiling water and drain)
- 2 potatoes (peel, cut into strips, fry until golden brown and drain)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ground black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- Set beetroot slices, broccoli florets and potato fries on serving plates.
- Sprinkle over with olive oil, ground black pepper and salt.
- Serve with plain yogurt.