- 2 small packets of oyster mushroom (rinse and tear into thin strips)
- 2 sheets of dried seaweed (cut into 18 rectangles)
- 1 tablespoon of white sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup of self-rising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper powder
- Combine oyster mushroom strips + white sesame seeds + salt + sugar + white pepper powder + self-rising flour, mix well.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon of the oyster mushroom mixture and lay it onto each small seaweed sheet.
- Fry until golden brown and serve.