The vegetarian recipe for ‘Vegan Egg Fried Rice’:
servings – 2
- 175 g pumpkin (steam until tender, take the flesh and mash)
- 2 tbsp golden flax seeds (grind)
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup wheat four
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- Combine pumpkin, ground flax seeds, wheat flour, salt and water in a mixing bowl.
- Then, heat oil in a non-stick pan, gently pour the above vegan egg mixture over and spread evenly.
- Pan-fry the vegan egg on both sides until golden brown and break into small pieces.
- Add cooked rice and stir-fry until fragrant.
- Sprinkle over with ground black pepper and mix evenly.
- Dish out and serve.